Personal Development and Employability Skills
Kingston Wadokai is striving to be a leader in the field of innovative education. Our experienced team delivers skills covering critical/positive academic and social Interdisciplinary/Multi-Disciplinary/Mixed methods research. Kingston Wadokai has actively supported 4 ERASMUS+ YOUTH MOBILITY EXCHANGE PROJECTS .
We specialise in
- Self Defence – Transferable Skills – Innovation – Creativity – Employability Soft Skills
- Project Management – Planning – Delivery – Teaching – Risk Assessments –
- IOSH Health and Safety approved qualifications and certification (qualified delivery)
- Employability Soft Skills – Empowerment – Team and Individual Building – Self Esteem
- Games Development – Software Development-Web Designs-Computer Science-Apps
- Green and environmental related issues
- Cancer Research
- Qualitative research – Mixed Methods Research – Digital/Social Media/Academic Research
- Quantitative research – Mixed Methods Research – Digital/Social Media/Academic Research
- Planning, Constructing – Processing Research Designs
- Systematic Literature Reviews, Theories, and Methodology Strategies
- Ethnographic Research – Field Studies – Observations- Sampling
- Psychology – Philosophy – Community Development
- Conducting Interviews – Individual – Focus Groups – Online – Face to Face – Telephone-Facilitating Interviews – Reflection and Reflective practice
- Constructing Questionnaires – Sampling – Online/Paper-Based -Implementation – Application
- Qualitative Data collecting – Analysing – Transcribing – Coding – Results – Reports – Article Writing – Blogs
- Non-formal and informal learning activities
- Sport activities for youth and youth leaders
- Outdoor activities – Scouting – Camping – Survival Techniques – Map Reading – Orienteering
- Sports and Nutrition – Personal Fitness Training
- Promoting healthy lifestyles
- Raising the awareness of the consequences and harm drugs and alcohol can do
- Guitar Instruction – Work Camps – Poetry Instruction – Work Camps
OUR MISSION – is to drive training and innovation in soft/essential skills across Europe, for educational institutions as well as professionals, for the labour market and for all European citizens in general. We promote active healthy sporting activities, turning young people into the creators of their own future, putting emphasis on building capacity and contributing to the global communities.
OUR VISION – is to become a leading social organisation respected at all national and international levels through continually improved training and innovation in pedagogy, andragogy, and entrepreneurial competencies to contribute to economic, social, and cultural challenges within the youth and adult training, activism and Labour market. Ultimately our goal is to empower through scaffolding methodology for improving competences and entrepreneurial skills in lifelong learning that will be transferable in the labour market.
- We are committed to continuous cultural evolution to changes supporting inclusion for all.
- We are committed to excellence by providing the highest standards of quality of service.
- We support the Europe 2021-2027 strategy, promoting an economy based on a pedagogy of knowledge, research, innovation, high-level of education, professional training, adaptability and creativity, inclusive labour markets including active involvement of young people in society.
- We respect the human person/individual needs, we are committed to the balancing of professional, personal, family life and values.
- We are committed to human development. Job creation and social capital progression through investing in people, their training, education, and integration into society.
- We are committed in promoting that everyone matters and Gender Equality
- We are committed to promoting healthy active and sporty lifestyles as a habit for a lifetime.
- We are committed to promoting young people as Health Ambassador’s raising the awareness of the damage that drugs, alcohol and additions can have on today’s society.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer training and innovation in employable, entrepreneurial skills, empowerment and promoting healthy sporting active lifestyles at all levels, but we are also committed to fostering innovative advances in education through active participation in European projects and educational initiatives. Kingston Wadokai uses Hart’s theory and adapts the ladder into a series of self-defense levels of participation that can be defined simply as ‘games’ with an educational intent or outcome for transferable employability soft/essential skills. These ‘games’ are regularly positioned within a project following the Erasmus+ strategies as simple teaching agents which at first are leader lead. Then through methods of scaffolding and integrating soft/essential skills from non-formal to formal educational settings participants can work with their educators, as facilitators in creating inclusive peer learning, self-esteem, and empowerment. ‘Hart’s Ladder’ presents eight levels of participation moving from tokenism manipulation of participants at the base of this ladder to ‘citizenship’ at the top where young people can initiate and share activities with adults. Kingston Wadokai
EXPERIENCED TEAM uses several mixed methodologies/educational theories in supporting young people in a variety of projects through Erasmus+ Programmes.
Rat Park/Maslow Hierarchy of Needs/Bloom’s Taxonomy/The GROW Model/SWOT, Coaching/Mentoring. Kingston Wadokai has access to an unlimited number of experts and volunteers through youth clubs, colleges, and schools that provide enrichment of depth and capital to the organisations.